- No Godmodding. You will receive a warning. If this problem persists after that, you will be removed from the roleplay.
- Absolutely no OOC drama. We have a zero tolerance policy for out of character drama. If you are having a problem with another player, or think something may be wrong, please contact an admin right away so the problem can be taken care of.
- Activity will be a vital part of this RP. Plot will likely move quickly, and disappearances can cause problems in that. If you remain inactive over 3 days you will receive a warning. After that warning, you will have 24 hours to resume activity. On the fourth day if you have not resumed activity you will be removed from the RP. We understand that life happens. If a problem comes up or something is going on that will require changes in your activity, simply let an admin know and we will waive the activity policy for you temporarily.
- Limit Photo and gif set posts to one per day. Anything more than that will simply clog up the dash and isn’t needed.
- No bubble RPing. Meaning, play with everyone. Do not create a bubble, or a small inner circle that are the only people your character talks to. Do not talk only to your ship partner. Please try to make a post on the dash at least once every 2-3 days if not every day.
- This is a multi para RP. Please construct your paras as such. (2-3 paragraphs minimum). If you wish to do something shorter, please see our posting page where you can find a guide for other ways that we will handle writing and plot movement.
- Cut your posts. Always. If not it simply clogs up the dash. We understand some people have trouble with that if they’re on mobile and that is the only exception.
- Reblog as text.
- Dash conversations/gif chat is of course allowed for communication. Note that anything you say on the dashboard is visible to any other characters unless struck out or marked as private.
- Texting. Please be aware that not all characters have a lot of money. If your character is struggling to support themselves and 17 years old, chances are they don’t have a cell phone. Please use texting with discretion. Private messages may be more effective.
- If you have read the rules thus far, please include a message with the word “wonderland” following your application. You will receive a response and this will verify that you read the rules and also verify to you that we received your application.
- Please be aware that your characters ARE NOT on the computer/tumblr. Most of them probably don’t even have computers. Obviously it isn’t “technically” normal for them all to be in communication in some way but we’ll use our imaginations in that way. It’s RP world.
- Please be realisitc to your character. If your character has a past that requires them to hate the Hyenas, don’t start liking them in two days. If a character you are in communication with is supposed to be disliked by most of the fairies, and you are a fairy, your character would probably dislike them.
- Be aware of what your characters know/don’t know.
- Be aware of any bios connected to your character. It may also be important for you to have read or be somewhat familiar with the bios of the children of the four families as they include some history of the strip.
- Understand that most characters are stuck in the lives they are in. Please don’t start up the first day with characters trying to change the way of living unless it is IC according to their bio.
- Certain characters in this RP hold a position of power over others. Be realistic as far as who your character answers to and is afraid of. For example: If you are a fairy, there is a 98% your character should be very afraid of Nicoli.